Things you need for a week long stay that you didn't bring because you thought it would be two days:
- more underwear.
- more clothes. -Oh, note to self: check the climate of relative's house before packing. You might want to reconsider those sweaters. In July.
- acne medication. (oh, it's gorgeous believe me)
- something to cover those now-blossoming blemishes (double whammy)
- workout clothes. -I kinda wish I could run, which should tell you how incredibly bored and cooped-up I feel.
- extra contact lenses!
- 10x more patience. - Rachel told me not to pray for patience a few posts ago. Well, I just wish I had packed a bit more.
- a cell phone charger. -you should bring that for two days anyway, I'm just dumb. and also lonely and starved for human contact. OK, non-familial human contact
- your voice. -OK, this is case specific. But it is really annoying to lose your voice when you're seeing people who say "oh, you're so big! how's college" and all you can say is "good" and nod a lot.
- a hobby. -right now I have sudoku. and television. heeelllp.
- a positive outlook, all your best friends, lots of shoes and money, and Ben and Jerry's.
If you pray, please pray for my aunt, Biffy DeBuys. Thank you.