- study guides are helpful. and I need to use them for every. single. test. Even if I think I don't need to.
- to mail the keys to the minivan back home. It's been four weeks since I found them in my purse. Oops...
- to pick my classes for next semester. "ALREADY??" you say? Yes. It's not even October. This is ridiculous.
- that even though all the best shows are coming back this week (Glee, How I Met Your Mother, 30 Rock, Parks and Rec, Bones, The Office), I still have 321,378,732 things I need to do that do not involve a television.
- to do my office hours at the call center before Friday afternoon like a slacker.
- that I will be in the Magical World of Harry Potter in 3 weeks.
Also, here's something that has made my morning: Drunk History. Just as good as it sounds. I wish college classes were like this.