Wednesday, August 25, 2010

i know i'm back in chucktown


I know I'm back in Charleston because...
  1. my legs are killing me (walking walking walking. Actually, now I've passed the pain and achy stage and I have moved on to the nice legs phase. Score.)
  2. I stopped biting my nails! But that'll come back once homework gets serious again.
  3. I go through clean clothes like Kleenex- I must wear at least three outfits a day, because I just keep sweating through stuff. Or changing to play glow frisbee in the dark!
  4. I haven't slowed down since I got here. Funny how I thought I'd get a break once I moved back...
  5. if you stand still in one place long enough, you will get dripped on. By something.
  6. there is already sand all over everything. Everything. It's in my wireless mouse. (?)
  7. I keep forgetting to eat. Which is weird, but usually happens when I'm really busy and stop listening to my body (it's usually whining about sweating and achy legs...)
Anyway, I hope after this week things will finally slow down a bit. Or at least work out a rhythm.

NOW, off to my first day of classes for Family Development and Human Sexuality.


Those are separate classes. Just to be clear.

1 comment:

  1. Separate, but not altogether unrelated.

    I totally agree with all of these, especially the getting dripped on thing. What the heck.

    ReplyDelete