- chat with Sister Germana this afternoon at the Daughters of Saint Paul bookstore (aka "walk-in clinic for the soul")
- bought new sunglasses for $1.50 (after accidentally sitting on my other pair)
- conversing with academics about academics.
- chicken bowl for lunch with Corey at Mama Kim's
- this beautiful Charleston weather
- Mumford and Sons.
- THIS WEBSITE. Thank you, Harrison.
*I'm using the folk definition of happiness: common happiness. Good feelings. Not to be confused with the Greek account of eudaimonia (virtue ethics) or any of the anti-eudaimonist accounts.