Saturday, August 8, 2009

iLove Stephen Colbert

Two weeks until fall semester starts. Right now, I get to concentrate on buying my own books and getting all my stuff together. I've been counting down the days all summer, but now that I can actually see the day marked 'MOVE-IN DAY!!!" circled in silver sharpie, I can feel myself digging my heels in the ground. I don't have enough time! I can't finish my quilt or declutter my room completely (though I am pretty close). And once school starts, it's pretty much guaranteed that my posts on this blog will decrease even more. Although I could use it as an opporunity to avoid homework and other responsibilities. ...that sounds more likely.
Instead of working on these projects or doing anything remotely productive, I am watching iCarly. Again. (the movie is on tonight! squee!!!) and/or bidding on seasons of Buffy the Vampire Slayer on ebay

On a less embarrassing note, I've also rediscovered my love for Stephen Colbert. And his amazing Ben and Jerry's ice cream flavor: AMERICONE DREAM. My mom says that my affection for this food is unnatural and weird. It is not. Vanilla ice cream with chocolate covered waffle cone pieces and a caramel swirl. How could you not love it? Hm, maybe since I didn't buy donuts yesterday (friday is donut day! mostly to have something to eat with my amazing Dunkin Donuts iced coffee. wow, I'm just dropping names all over the place. I should get payed for product placement) I should buy some more Americone Dream instead. I'll actually be saving money. Oh, but maybe I should also save that for those dumb textbooks. Life is full of hard choices.


In other news, trivia was very disappointing last night. 6th out of 10. Who knows what the 4 H's in the 4H club stands for????


No comments:

Post a Comment