There are a lot of things to be said.
- the Coreys were ridiculous. And now one is dead. Which is pretty sad.
- the fake blood was awful. It made me want cherry Kool-aid
- Jason Patric is a dreamboat.
- Jack Bauer officially scares the shit out of me.
- what? Rory Gilmore's grandfather is a vampire? THE vampire??
- the concert scene almost made me pee my pants. body oil + huge pony tail + SAXOPHONE = me laughing uncontrollably through a fairly important scene, it turns out.
- Bill (of Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure, you know, the one who's NOT Keanu Reeves) must have famous parents. Seriously, how does someone with a face like that get into show business?
If I ever get a husky, I'm naming him Nanook.