Wednesday, July 14, 2010

the lost boys

I finally saw Lost Boys.

There are a lot of things to be said.

  1. the Coreys were ridiculous. And now one is dead. Which is pretty sad.
  2. the fake blood was awful. It made me want cherry Kool-aid
  3. Jason Patric is a dreamboat.
  4. Jack Bauer officially scares the shit out of me.
  5. what? Rory Gilmore's grandfather is a vampire? THE vampire??
  6. the concert scene almost made me pee my pants. body oil + huge pony tail + SAXOPHONE = me laughing uncontrollably through a fairly important scene, it turns out.
  7. Bill (of Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure, you know, the one who's NOT Keanu Reeves) must have famous parents. Seriously, how does someone with a face like that get into show business?
Overall, I really enjoyed it. Here is my favorite scene:




If I ever get a husky, I'm naming him Nanook.

No comments:

Post a Comment