Tuesday, July 6, 2010

pills

My mother is trying to force Daniel to swallow his antibiotics. This is the kid that throws up every time he goes to the dentist. And I mean every time. His gag reflex is more sensitive than a 13 year old, which should tell you something.

She tried hiding the pill in whipped cream (huge mess) and yogurt (nice try). And now it's causing a huge fight because Ryan has decided to chime in with parenting advice. Because who knows more about these things than a surly 13 year old who barely recognizes the world outside his Xbox360?

Some things are just skills you have to learn, and apparently swallowing tiny pills is one of them.

(I'm looking at you, MH)

2 comments:

  1. I symphathize with him completely. Swallowing pills is hard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. My adult sized vitamins always get stuck in my throat. I think I'm going to go back to Flintstones.

    ReplyDelete