"Let me explain. No, there is too much- let me sum up."
OK, this is the point I have reached in my summer:
- all my e-mail messages are automated from a scholarship website or schedules from my boss.
- I can't remember what day of the week it is. Probably because I have no weekends anymore.
- I can't remember what I have been doing with myself for the past week (other than work) but I feel like I've been busy...
- The air conditioning is still not on- and it's really becoming noticeable.
- I have a routine: wake up, eat, work, eat, TV, read, sleep. rinse and repeat.
My position as a concession stand operator/spray park attendant has guaranteed a certain amount of yelling. Not AT people, mind you, just in general. Shouting through the concession window, hollering "WALK" at random intervals to reinforce my position of power (because I don't get to have a whistle), and repeating my self over and over telling people where to buy wristbands and that they can't have food or Gatorade. Heaven forbid someone drink colored water in a giant sprinkler park.
My throat has been killing me since my second day of work. And there is no down time to recover. I suggested putting up a sign saying NO FOOD OR DRINK but of course my throat is less important than city budget.
However, I was nervous about taking a Spanish class next semester for my minor because I didn't take any Spanish last year. After a summer at a city park in Roswell, GA, I think I'll be in pretty good standing with my foreign language. I TOLD YOU Spanish would be more helpful than French, sixth grade naysayers!